Sunday 16 January 2011

First Post of New Blog

Well, even though I hadn't posted on msmoynihan.blogspot.com for a while, I was somewhat narked to find that it has disappeared. I think it might have something to do with the fact that it was made through  my now-ex-girlfriend's google account, rather than one of my own. Oh well, you live and learn.
This is my ALL-NEW BLOG ADDRESS! Unfortunately, I had to chose my own name for the address, as every actually-interesting blog address was already taken by defunct blogs with no content. Cheers guys!
Anywho, I'm sorry, but all of the posts I made before are now lost in the aether, although I'll try to recover as many as possible from the Google Cache before it disappears. Look out for old-posts appearing here soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment